Do you have your eye on a set of diamond earrings for a special occasion or event? Maybe you’ve got your heart set on getting your first pair of solitaire studs for no reason in particular. Alternatively, you could be looking for the ideal birthday, Christmas, or anniversary gift for your special someone and want to give her a set of diamond stud earrings to adorn her lobes. Whatever your motivation, diamond earrings are the perfect addition to any jewelry collection, no matter what the occasion.
A pair of brilliant diamond studs is a wardrobe essential that can be worn with everyday, casual, or formal wear. Their adaptability and classic design are timeless, from running errands to an evening out on the town. So here are some facts and tips to wear these diamond studs correctly.
Let’s start with something that might enlighten you like Hoops and extravagant dangles which were among the first types of earrings to be used to embellish earlobes.
Adding to that the splendid round cut is perhaps the most popular shape for diamond jewelry, and this includes diamond studs. The stones’ shine, luminosity, and fire are enhanced by their round shape and superb cut. It’s also a great option if you have a beautiful round solitaire wedding band to match.
During the 1950s and 1960s, the “new look” pioneered by Christian Dior ushered in a surge of delicate accessories, including the popularity of pearl studs. Diamond studs, on the other hand, have never gone out of style and are still the most popular beloved decoration today. Diamond studs remained the most attractive and popular when double and triple piercing became fashionable in the 1990s. The secret to wearing several diamond studs is to keep the solitaire’s simple elegance. This is usually accomplished by using smaller diamonds with matching color, cut, and clarity.
Diamond earrings look best when worn with black or darker colors like navy. If you’re dressing casually, choose clean, well-fitting outfits so the earrings don’t look out of place. Consider wearing your hair up to draw attention to your earrings and keep the diamonds from getting lost in your hair.
To make your earrings shimmer, even more, wear them with an all-black outfit. They’ll look stunning against the black background. Wearing a neckline that exposes a little skin can help highlight your jewelry. Diamond earrings look great with a v-neck or boat neck outfit.
- A narrow cut elongates the face of someone with a round face. For these earrings, use an emerald-cut stone.
- Narrow faces require something to add volume to their appearance. Try round diamond studs with a halo for added glitz!
- Square faces appear best with rounded-angle earrings that underline the angles of their face. Your best bet will be Asscher or cushion-cut stones.
- Heart-shaped faces require earrings that highlight their innate beauty. Consider pear-shaped studs to draw attention to your lovely bone structure.
- Faces with diamond shapes require jewelry that emphasizes their inherent contour. For these people, consider princess-cut stones (worn crooked to mimic the diamond cut).
- In almost every shape of stud earrings, oval faces look gorgeous. Triangle-shaped stones, on the other hand, will bring off their gorgeous cheekbones.
Your earlobes need the right stud earrings and here’s what to do about it:
Remember that studs should be proportional to the person’s earlobe when choosing the proper size stone for your earring. While the distinctions between attached and unattached earlobes may appear small, they create a significant difference in the sorts of trendy diamond stud earring that look best with a person’s face. You can even try out diamond hoops as they also carry a similar vibe.
Attached earlobes, for example, are smaller, leaving less room for an earring to sit. This means you’ll need smaller earrings with a simpler design. Because unattached earlobes are larger, you can begin experimenting to see what fits best.